Health Tourism in Turkey
Information about Health Tourism Click Here.
The main reasons of health tourism:
1. Lack or absence of high-tech health services and professional human resources in the country,
2. The desire to have a holiday with treatment,
3. Health services are expensive in their own countries,
4. Requesting a much higher quality health service,
5. Knowing and not wanting the surgery for any reason in your own country (Aesthetic Surgery, Infertility treatment etc.)
6. Tourism mobility (travel to countries with forests, plateaus, historical and cultural riches) where there are limited opportunities for holidays in the climate and geography of the country, the demand for a holiday in a country where thermal facilities and thermal tourism opportunities are high.
7. The desire of chronic patients, elderly and disabled people to go to other environments and to be treated,
8. The desire of people with drugs and different addictions to be in different or more appropriate environments,
9. The person's attachment to life and desire for life.
Turkey extends on two continents, is a natural paradise that is experiencing the four seasons. During your stay in Turkey, art, history, archeology and nature can enjoy, you can feel the joy of life to be experienced. You can relax your tiredness with sport activities in the crystal clear seas of the sea and mental peace in the moonlight.
Located in the west of the Mediterranean Region is a tourism paradise. Antalya is a city that appeals to all the rare climate tourism in the world. While winter tourism (Saklıkent and Isparta Davraz Ski Center) is carried out in Taurus Mountains in winter, it is possible to swim in the city center.
One of Turkey's tourism centers in Antalya, sun, sea, history and historical sites, nature, lined boulevards with palm trees, has maintained its traditional architecture Kaleici, Turkey's most important modern tourist with coves and wealth worth